Terms and Conditions
- A $250 deposit is required at time of booking; remaining balance is due by July 31, 2021. Payment is accepted via PayPal, which accepts PayPal balance, bank account, PayPal branded debit and credit cards, PayPal Credit, debit cards, and credit cards.
- You may request a full refund for 72 hours after booking.
- Refunds, minus a $250 fee, can be requested up through August 1, 2021. If you find someone to take your place, your registration can be transferred with a $50 administrative fee.
- After September 15, 2021, no refunds are available. However, up to September 15, 2021, you may find someone to take your place for a $50 administrative fee.
- After September 15, 2021, no refunds or transfers are permitted.
Release & Agreement
- Without limitation, the Tour Director (Patricia Laird) is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay or inconvenience in connection with the provision of any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from, but not limited to: acts of God; force majeure; acts of government; acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt; strikes or other labor activities; criminal, terrorist or threatened terrorist activities of any kind; overbooking or downgrading of accommodations; structural or other defective conditions in houses, apartments, or other lodgings (or in any heating, plumbing, electrical or structural problem therein); mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart timely or safely; dangers associated with or bites from animals, insects or pests; sanitation problems; food poisoning; epidemics, or the threat thereof; disease; lack of access to or quality of medical care; difficulty in evaluation in case of a medical or other emergency; or any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any third party, or for any other cause beyond the direct control of Patricia Laird.
- I understand that this event begins at 8 AM local time on Thursday, September 30, 2021, and ends at 4 PM on Sunday, October 3, 2021. Travel to and from Lancaster is at my own expense.
- The Tour Director (Patricia Laird) may provide names of persons seeking roommates, but arrangements for rooming together are solely the responsibility and at the risk of the persons rooming together. The Tour Director will not be responsible for assigning roommates or resolving disputes between roommates.
- Hotel check-in on the first day of the event will be in accordance with the hotel’s usual check-in time. We will attempt to accommodate special requests by notifying the suppliers in writing. The Tour Director (Patricia Laird) cannot guarantee that special requests—room locations, adjoining rooms, or meal requirements—will be adhered to by our suppliers.
- I understand and agree that the Tour Director (Patricia Laird) reserves the right to refuse or cancel my reservation at her sole discretion. In such event, standard cancellation guidelines as outlined in the Payment section apply.
- I agree to abide by any regulations and the directions of my Tour Director (Patricia Laird) during my tour. I understand and agree that the Tour Director may dismiss me from the tour at any time and at my sole expense for the failure to follow such rules or directions or for any other reason that she deems in her sole discretion requires my dismissal from the tour. I understand that in the event I am dismissed from the tour for any reason, I waive the right to a refund of any part of my program price, and that the Tour Director may then send me home at my own expense. The Tour Director is not responsible for arranging my transport home.
- I understand and agree that if I become ill or incapacitated, the Tour Director (Patricia Laird) may take any action she deems necessary for my safety and well-being, including securing medical treatment and transporting me home at my own expense. The Tour Director retains the right and has my authorization, in her sole discretion, to contact my emergency contact(s) with regard to health issues or any matter whatsoever that relates to my tour. In the event of a medical emergency, the Tour Director will attempt to cause appropriate treatment to be administered, and I authorize her to do so. The Tour Director, however, makes no warranty that it will be able to cause effective (or any) emergency treatment to be administered and she will not be responsible for monitoring any health care that I may necessitate.
- I understand and agree that the Tour Director (Patricia Laird) has the right to make changes in tour itineraries and to modify transportation arrangements.
- I understand that I will be required to pay for any phone calls or incidental personal expenses that I incur at hotels, as well as for any damage I cause to hotel rooms, buses or other property.
- I understand and agree that this Release & Agreement and the Payment policies constitute the entire agreement between the Tour Director (Patricia Laird) and me with reference to the subject matter herein, and I do not rely upon any promises, inducements or agreements not herein, including but not limited to any oral statements made to me by any agents or employees of the Tour Director. This agreement may be amended or modified only in writing, signed by both parties. The waiver by the Tour Director of any provision of this agreement shall in no way affect the remaining provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be interpreted as if such clause or provision were not contained herein.
- I understand that my enrollment in this tour is not complete until I have signed and agreed to this Release & Agreement and the Payment conditions.