Denver, PA (Lancaster Area)
May 4 - 7, 2023
(Thursday - Sunday)
Join us for a fun, all-inclusive weekend with others who also like to shop and quilt! We’ll be taking over an entire space that’s built just for quilt retreats. We will be minutes from Burkholder’s Fabrics and Lancaster Home & Fabric. There are at least a dozen other shops within an hour’s drive.
Starting at $350 all inclusive for the weekend!
- Cost is $375 inclusive ($350 for paying members of the International Quilters’ Guild).
- This event is limited to 10 people.
- The event begins at 2 PM on Thursday, May 4. Checkout is Noon on Sunday, May 7.
- The venue includes a full kitchen, a sitting area, a quilting area, a finished basement with exercise equipment (a treadmill and ping pong table), a washer and dryer, a courtyard with picnic tables and a grill, and covered porch with rocking chairs. This space was designed for quilting retreats!
- The quilting area is filled with natural light and includes a 6-foot table of your own, an adjustable sewing chair with wheels, two design walls, extra tables for cutting/laying out, and 3 ironing boards.
- All meals are included (starting with dinner Thursday through breakfast Sunday). Menus will be sent closer to the event and will accommodate dietary preferences.
- Beds are twin size. Pillows and quilts are provided; you must bring your own bed linens and towels. Some rooms have bathrooms in them; others use a shared hallway bath. The venue has plenty of bathrooms.
- There are two beds available on the ground floor. Please only request one of them if you cannot handle stairs.
- Exact address will be sent with your confirmation and invoice.
- Please note: This is a fully vaccinated event. You will be asked to confirm that you will be fully vaccinated (and boosted) against Covid 19 before attending.
Great opportunities to learn new things and meet new friends."
- 3 nights (Thur, Fri, Sat) lodging.
- 4 days of sewing (Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Goodie bag
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transportation to and from Lancaster (although I can give you recommendations)
- Sewing machine and supplies
Signing Up is Easy
Sign up below to pay a $150 deposit to hold your space.
- Complete the form at this link and I’ll send you an invoice for the deposit.
- The balance is due April 1, 2023.
- If fewer than 8 people register, this retreat will be cancelled.
- A $150 deposit is required to hold your space.
- You may request a full refund for 72 hours after payment.
- Refunds, minus a 25% fee, can be requested up through February 1, 2023. If you find someone to take your place, your registration can be transferred with a $25 administrative fee.
- After February 1, 2023, no refunds are available. However, you may find someone to take your place for a $25 administrative fee.
- After March 1, 2023, no refunds or transfers are permitted.