Lancaster, PA Area
February 9 - 12, 2023
(Thursday - Sunday)
Join us for a fun, all-inclusive weekend with others who also like to shop and quilt! We’ll be taking over an entire space that’s built just for quilt retreats. We will be minutes from Burkholder’s Fabrics and Lancaster Home & Fabric. There are at least a dozen other shops within an hour’s drive.
Starting at $440 all inclusive for the weekend!
- Cost is $440 inclusive for double occupancy; a limited number of single rooms are available for a $60 surcharge.
- This event is limited to 10 people.
- The event begins at 2 PM on Thursday, February 9. Checkout is Noon on Sunday, Feburary 12.
- The venue includes a full kitchen, a sitting area, a quilting area, a finished basement with exercise equipment (a treadmill and ping pong table), a washer and dryer, a courtyard with picnic tables and a grill, and covered porch with rocking chairs. This space was designed for quilting retreats!
- The quilting area is filled with natural light and includes a 6-foot table of your own, an adjustable sewing chair with wheels, two design walls, extra tables for cutting/laying out, and 3 ironing boards.
- All meals are included (starting with dinner Thursday through breakfast Sunday). A professional chef will be creating our meals (menus will be sent closer to the event and will accommodate dietary preferences).
- Beds are twin size and there are two to a room (a limited number of private rooms are available for a surcharge of $60). Pillows and quilts are provided; you must bring your own bed linens and towels. Some rooms have bathrooms in them; others use a shared hallway bath. The venue has plenty of bathrooms.
- There are two beds available on the ground floor. Please only request one of them if you cannot handle stairs.
- Exact address will be sent with your confirmation and invoice.
- Paying members of the International Quilters’ Guild get a $40 credit.
- Please note: This is a fully vaccinated event. You will be asked to confirm that you will be fully vaccinated (and boosted) against Covid 19 before attending.
Great opportunities to learn new things and meet new friends."
- 3 nights (Thur, Fri, Sat) lodging.
- 4 days of sewing (Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Goodie bag
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transportation to and from Lancaster (although I can give you recommendations)
- Sewing machine and supplies
Signing Up is Easy
Sign up below to pay a $200 deposit to hold your space.
- Complete the form at this link and I’ll send you an invoice for the deposit.
- The balance is due January 4, 2023.
- If fewer than 8 people register, this retreat will be cancelled.
- A $200 deposit is required to hold your space.
- You may request a full refund for 72 hours after payment.
- Refunds, minus a 25% fee, can be requested up through November 1, 2022. If you find someone to take your place, your registration can be transferred with a $25 administrative fee.
- After November 1, 2022, no refunds are available. However, you may find someone to take your place for a $25 administrative fee.
- After January 1, 2023, no refunds or transfers are permitted.