Newport, PA Area
April 13-16, 2023
Do you like to quilt? Do you like to shop?
Do you love to shop and quilt?
Join us this spring for a fun, all-inclusive weekend with others who also like to shop and quilt! We’ll be taking over a private home in Newport, PA. We will be minutes from Humble Stitch (a fabulous quilt and fiber shop!), and she will open just for us on Thursday with a special discount. (The shop is open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.)
This retreat is full. Join us at one of our other retreats!
- This retreat is limited to 5 people.
- The event begins at 3 PM on Thursday, April 13. Checkout is 11 AM on Sunday, April 16, 2023.
- The quilting area includes a 6-foot table of your own, extra tables for cutting, and ironing boards.
- All meals are included (starting with dinner Thursday night, breakfast/lunch/dinner on Friday and Saturday, and breakfast Sunday). Menus will be sent closer to the event and will accommodate dietary preferences.
- The bedrooms are only accessible via stairs. You will have a private room and a shared bath.
- Exact address will be sent with your confirmation and invoice.
- Please note: This is a fully vaccinated event. You will be asked to confirm that you will be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 before attending.
- 3 nights (Thur, Fri, Sat) lodging.
- 4 days of sewing (Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Goodie bag
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (dinner on the night you arrive through breakfast Sunday morning)
- Transportation to and from the venue
- Sewing machine and supplies
The all-inclusive cost is $450 or $400 for paying members of the IQG.
Signing Up is Easy
- I will send you an invoice for your deposit (half the retreat fee). The balance is due March 15, 2023.
- Your space is not reserved until I receive your payment.
Annual paying members of the International Quilters Guild get $50 off the price of the retreat. No coupon is required. If you are an annual paying member (or have been a member for at least 3 months) as of March 1, 2023, your final bill for the retreat will reflect a $50 credit. Join today!
- A 50% deposit is required to hold your space. The balance is due March 15, 2023.
- You may request a full refund for 72 hours after payment.
- Refunds, minus a 25% fee, can be requested up through February 1, 2023. If you find someone to take your place, your registration can be transferred with a $25 administrative fee.
- After February 1, 2023, no refunds are available. However, you may find someone to take your place for a $25 administrative fee.
- After February 15, 2023, no refunds or transfers are permitted. Full terms and conditions can be found here.